Balanced systems based on dry wheat and rye sourdough. Delicately fried rye sourdough in combination with malt flour and wheat sourdough, produced by fermentation of pure cultures of lactic acid bacteria and yeast give the finished products a unique aroma and specific porous structure of the crumb.
• fragrant crispy crust of finished products;
• excellent taste and aromatic properties of finished products;
• simplification / speeding up the technological process;
• elastic dough with good machining;
• high volume of finished products;
• the ability to obtain the required structure of the crumb - from uniform fine-porous to non-uniform coarse-porous (depending on the type of dry mix and the method of technological process);
• possibility not to use yeast in the recipe;
• enrichment with vitamin, mineral complexes and fiber;
• possibility of producing non-traditional Tuscany bread in a straight dough procedure;
• extension of shelf life (softness);
• expanding the product range.
Dosage: 1-10% by weight of flour, depending on the type of dry mix.
Learn about excellent opportunities!
Get product samples!
Still have questions?
Contact one of our teams in Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv and Kropyvnytskyi or fill out the form below