Dry mixes are used to bind moisture in any fillings (fruit, cottage cheese, meat and others), during the preparation of interlayers and cream semi-finished products for confectionery and bakery products: cakes, desserts, pastries, etc.
• economical dosage;
• simplification / speeding up the technological process;
• using cold water;
• high stabilizing properties;
• resistance to mechanical stress;
• attractive glossy shine after heat treatment;
• good thermal stability;
• suitability for shock freezing technology;
• neutral taste and aroma, does not affect the taste and aroma properties of finished products;
• excellent moisture binding when added to frozen berries;
• ensures the formation of a denser cheese consistency;
• a wide range of starting raw materials for the preparation of fillings: fruits and berries (fresh, frozen, canned); jam; fruit mashed with sugar; vegetables; cheese; meat; fish.
depending on the type of filling, the amount of moisture in it and the purpose - from 5 to 15 % by weight of the starting raw material of the filling.
Learn about excellent opportunities!
Get product samples!
Still have questions?
Contact one of our teams in Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv and Kropyvnytskyi or fill out the form below